1. I’M WATCHING: Am I the only person who can watch the preview/movie trailer channel all day? Summer movies are here, whoop! Check out the Lawless trailer – it combines two great American genres — the gangster film and the Western. Starring everybody and their mom – Jessica Chastain, Tom Hardy, Shia LaBeouf, Gary Oldman, Guy Pearce and Mia Wasikowska. And my obsession with Guy Pearce is borderline creeper. Don’t tell my husband.
2. I’M READING: Somebody finished all three Fifty Shades (cough) now on to summer reading. I’ve started and stopped two books already, I need help!
3. I’M PINNING: I found some healthy recipes, like easy way to make your own jam, but I stopped in my tracks for the easiest Nutella recipe, dare I say ever?
4. I’M LISTENING TO: Fun: Call Me Maybe Cover. Yea I am maybe one of the few that really hates Carly’s song, but FUN has me all over it now.
5. I’M NOSHING ON: Special K Granola Bars, Chocolatey Peanut Butter to be precise. Did you know these are the first ever Kellogg’s Special K bars? Granola Bars have been in my pantry since I was munchkin during the days when Kudos were a highlight in my lunchbox. Now that I’m grown up, we pay more attention to the labels.
What summer reading books do you recommend?
And don’t forget to enter the Soft Flask giveaway before time runs out!