Say hello to mid-May. Holy cow.
1. I’M WATCHING: Hold on to your calves, get a gander at the footage from the Miwok 100. The Miwok 100K is very hilly (approximately 12,000 feet of cumulative elevation gain) with spectacular views of San Francisco and the Golden Gate Bridge, Mt. Tamalpais and the Point Reyes National Seashore. Did y’all catch that? 100k as in kilometres, as in 62.2 miles and not for the faint of heart.
2. I’M READING: Fifty Shades of Grey. Well I have it, but not sure if I’m ready to start reading.
3. I’M PINNING: Murphy’s Law of Running, priceless.
4. I’M LISTENING TO: Florence and the Machine’s Breath of Life‘ for ‘Snow White and The Huntsman.’ Move over Mickey.
5. I’M EATING: Frozen Yogurt: I am a massive nut for froyo, and Adonia Greek Frozen Yogurt by Ciao Bella is the absolute perfect
summertime any time treat. So many flavors to try…
Pick a topic, any topic, and tell me what you’re up to this week!?