And a lucky Friday the 13th to you!!
1. I’M WATCHING: This amazing short video on a friendly cycling competition. UD Cycling Classic – “Red Paper Heart was asked by Urbandaddy to create an installation for the E2NY Music and Arts festival this summer. They proposed a head to head bike race inspired by Goldsprints, but with more of a design focus. They mapped forests, foxbears and orbs to the speed of the bikes, giving the riders a sense of their speed”.
2. I’M READING: Is Sugar Toxic?. Runner’s World has a blood sugar raising article on the links between sugar and disease. This coming after my chocolate bunny hangover is the last thing I need to hear…again.
3. I’M PINNING: Bit by the travel bug. The husband and I have glorious plans to head off again to Italy. This time, we’re hiking/drinking our way through Cinque Terre. Cannot. Wait.
4. I’M LISTENING TO: Fun – We Are Young. This song makes me feel like I’m a full-on singer. I belt it like Babs. How can this not be on your workout playlist?
5. I’M EATING: Out of a tagine! It’s our new little cooking weapon. It looks like a gigantic “Sorry” game piece but it’s actually quite tasty. Consider it the Crockpot’s Moroccan cousin.
Make it a Friday Six by telling me what you are digging!