1. I’M WATCHING: ABC’s Modern Family. I have seen the future of what will happen when we have kids.
2. I’M READING: Tina Fey Bossypants. I have wanted to read this book for a bit and to be honest, I’m halfway through and don’t really have the drive to keep on reading. Parts are amazing and other parts have me glazing over. Shame really, because I’m a huge fan of her writing on SNL and 30 Rock.
3. I’M PINNING: I’m in a fitness frame of mind this week. Via Shape Magazine Fave Fitness Swag, this crossbody gym bag from Old Navy. Have you seen Old Navy’s activewear lately? They have stepped up their game! Affordable and functional.
4. I’M LISTENING TO: Grouplove – Naked Kids. Roll the windows down and turn it up.
5. I’M EATING:Fruit by the truckload. I went on a fruit bender at the grocery store this week. Everything looks so fresh and seasonal. I’m just saying…if Ms Chiquita happens to go missing…
What was your favourite spring break song? If you say Sisqo, you are automatically disqualified.