Spring fever is here, and there are loads of things to be enjoying.
1. I’M WATCHING: Giuliana & Bill. Trash. I know, but I love her, and I’m invested in this relationship. It’s the three of us now. I want a baby for her and for them to eat pasta and speak in cute accents forever. This kind of TV only happens when the hus is on business; see if he leaves me alone again.
2. I’M READING: 5 Languages of love. Well, technically I’ve read it before, but as I get ready for my brother’s wedding and think about a speech, this book has some great mantras to live by and inspire.
3. I’M PINNING: Everything from summer outfits to sweet recipes, but as of late some words to live by.
4. I’M LISTENING TO: Emeli Sande,’Next To Me.‘ Did I mention I’ve been alone all week? Let the chick flag fly!
5. I’M EATING: Call me a five-year-old but I have been seriously craving cereal. Anything from healthy granola to Fruity Pebbles. Moo moo juice and cereal has my number. If I could get my hands on something with marshmallows I’d be in hog heaven.
Show of hands: have you had cereal for dinner once in the past 3 months?