Tag, I’m it! I was tagged in the Eleven Games by two fabulous, fit ladies —Forever Is Composed of Nows & Miles Gone By— and how could I say no?! This was the easiest-hardest thing I’ve done in some time.
11 Things Blogging Game.
#1 You must post these rules.
#2 Each person must post 11 things about themselves on their blog.
#3 Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post and create 11 new questions for the people you tag to answer.
Let’s do this!
11 Things About Moi
1. I listen to Christmas music when I’m stressed out. The sleigh bells and Bing sure know how to calm my nerves.
2. My bro worked at Disney so I’ve been going for frizzle since I was in high school. And I’m mildly obsessed with all theme parks, including Universal and Sea World. Ah, Harry Potter world!
3. I worked with celebrities for many years. Fortunately/unfortunately I’ve met the majority of them. I don’t name drop, but will if you ask nicely, mwhaha.
4. I love all sports. Seriously. Baseball, football, soccer, golf, racing, hockey…and basketball around March Madness.
5. “The Nightmare Before Christmas” is among the top of my all-time favorite flicks.
6. I can whistle insanely loud (two fingers), it’s my party trick.
7. I wish I was a professional photographer.
8. I set at least 5 alarms to wake me up in the morning. Paranoid I’ll oversleep and I’m a firm believer that the Snooze button likes to be slapped around a little.
9. The three things in life I’ll splurge on include jeans, purses and workout gear.
10. I was in an NSync video. Yep, the crying girl holding the poster (which I worked on all night, thank you very much).
11. Our dog Indiana Jones is deaf but we talk to him all the time. In fact, I think it’s important to talk to him, I’m certain he can read lips.
Questions from the ladies:
1. What was the first concert that you ever went to? NSync. And it was AMAZING. The event people spotted us in the top of the venue soaking wet due to the rain we were sitting through and moved us right up front!
2. Which actress would you like to star as you if you had a movie made about your life? Elizabeth Shue. Old school “Adventures in Babysitting.”
3. If you could open any type of business what would it be? Outdoor shop. It’s fun to think about taking a hike in the morning before going to work at our own shop someday.
4. When did you first feel like a runner? When I ran my first half-marathon not really understanding what I was getting into. I finished in under 2 hours and thought I could actually be good at running.
5. Night owl or early bird? People think I’m an early bird because I workout in the AM, but I still don’t talk to anyone until after 9am.
6. What is one thing that you wished you would have learned to do? Speak another language. Although – there is still time! Ciao!
7. Dog or cat person? Dog. I secretly don’t trust cat people, but I did have a cat as a child.
8. What is your favorite season and why? Fall. The season smells like apples and candles. You are gearing up for the holidays and there’s a certain romance in the air.
9. What is the longest run/race/workout you have ever done? That’d be the marathon. 26.2 miles in just over 3 ½ hours. BAM.
10. Do you prefer Facebook over Twitter or vis versa? I’m over them both about now, unfortunately. It’s a status update, not a diary.
11. What motivated you to start blogging? I’ve been blogging since I first moved from Atlanta and was living in Michigan as a way for my mom (Norak) to keep up with what I was doing. It turned into multiple blogs soon after. Too much to say I guess!
1. Name three things on your bucket list.
2. If you could medal at any Olympic sport what would it be?
3. Favorite superhero.
4. Who was your first kiss?
5. Milk chocolate or white chocolate?
6. Biggest pet peeve?
7. Describe your dream job.
8. First thing you’d buy after winning the lottery?
9. Favorite place to be outdoors.
10. Favorite book that was turned into a movie?
11. Favorite motivational quote?
Feel free to answer one of the questions in the comments!