I am upside down this week, literally. Bring on the weekend.
1. I’M WATCHING: Senna. It’s a remarkable documentary about a Brazilian Formula One driver. The film is produced in a truly unique way, and the film will put you through every emotion from happiness to anger. You don’t have to be a racing fan to appreciate the story of a true competitor.
2. I’M READING: I’ve been browsing news and sports websites following the drama surrounding cycling pro Alberto Contador. Since officials stripped Contador of his 2010 Tour De France title the entire cycling world is upside down again with accusations around athlete doping. An individual is at fault, but as a whole this does not help the cycling sport gain popularity or respect. As spectators, we want to see strong competition and rivalry but only when all athletes are playing fair and on the same level. Beat me at my best.
3. I’M LUSTING AFTER: Patagonia Capilene baselayers. I cannot get enough of my Patagonia baselayer. Breathable, light and soft. These are perfect for the spring mix of temperatures where you aren’t sure how hot or cold you’re going to be.
4. I’M LISTENING TO: Maverick Sabre,’No One.‘ You have to listen to understand the sound. Groovy, funky, chill, and killer vocals.
5. I’M (already) DROOLING OVER: Well it’s not chocolate this week, but it’s close. Have you heard about the NEW Multi Grain Peanut Butter Cheerios!? Dear Dietitians, don’t ruin this for me.