Thank you all very much for your support this week with the announcement of my 29 Day Challenge. Day 3 and the hardest part is…the sugar. I knew it would be tough; I am like those rodents they tell you about in lab experiments. I have, however, introduced even more fruits and veggies in my diet. Come to find out, the strawberries don’t really take anything like Starburst’s interpretation — kidding.
1. I’M LISTENING TO: Kelly Clarkson’s cover of Sara Bareilles “Gravity.” We’re going to slow it down….
2. I’M READING: Chelsea Handler’s Chelsea Chelsea Bang Bang. For some, she’s too vulgar. For others, she’s not funny at all. For me, I can appreciate her humor.
3. I’M LUSTING AFTER: After 82Go Water that iRunner introduced me to. Um, these things are simply amazeballs. All other running or endurance races should be paying attention – I have seen the future of water and it tastes good. Somewhere plastic cups are crying. And your face and shirt are dry during a race!
4. I’M WISHING: Whatever happens with Mr Groundhog Punxsutawney Phil, we get an early spring!
5. I’M (already) DROOLING OVER: My new winter booties. Sorel’s are a close cousin to the Ugg. It was a musn’t have that I had-to-have when we were in France. They are seriously a fantastic all-weather boot. I promise not to pull a B Spears and wear them in the spring in a jean mini skirt, but if I could and not be judged…
Do you believe that Phil was correct this year in saying 6 more weeks of winter?Anyone know his track record?