This week went by way to quick. Blinked and it was Friday — not that I’m complaining. What’s on my Friday Five this week? Oh, have I got some goodies for y’all!
1. I’M LISTENING TO: Tracy Chapman, Fast Car. Yep, we hopped in the way back machine for this radio gem. This song reminds me of a certain fave person and every time I hear it I want to start jumping. It’s a great running song as well, I promise!
2. I’M READING: The truth? Sermon notes from a church back home. I won’t get all preachy on you, but I believe everyone should keep their foundation strong.
3. I’M LUSTING AFTER: TOMS Ballet Flats. Be still my heart. Does it get any more comfortable? Does cupid deliver?
4. I’M WISHING: That everyone would calm down about Paula Deen’s diabetes announcement and learn the facts. Educate yourself before your wreck yourself.
5. I’M (already) DROOLING OVER: Mini Cadbury Creme Eggs. Plus side, you don’t feel as guilty eating a few smaller eggs. Down side, you end up eating too
mini many and you might as well should have gone for the whole egg.
What’s one of your favorite old school songs?