Whew, this week was a beast. A friendly beast, but a long one nonetheless. Start rocking your Friday of right!
1. I’M LISTENING TO: Gotye. “Somebody That You Use To Know” has been on repeat in my head all frackin week. Warning, you’ll want to start
screaming singing along to this track.
2. I’M READING: Bits from Freakonomics: A Rogue Economist Explores the Hidden Side of Everything. My hus picked it up so I am browsing whenever he doesn’t have his head in it. The book applies economic theory to diverse subjects not usually covered by “traditional” economist. Pop culture meets economy, now you have my attention. I’m learning all sorts of stuff about the sales of car seats, finances of a drug dealer, etc.
3. I’M LUSTING AFTER: All the new Lululemon gear for birds and dudes. The looks are fresh and we know Lululemon might be the most comfortable fitting gear on the market.
4. I’M WISHING: That my hair would get the memo and grow a little longer already. I have dreams of big buns and messy ponytails.
5. I’M (already) DROOLING OVER: All the deliciously adorbs Valentine recipes. I have a sudden desire to cook for a classroom of children or make pancakes for my man.
What’s something your drooling over?