Hey guys, it’s Friday!! We made it through another week. Let’s get this weekend started off right with a new segment I’m whipping up called Friday Five. It’s been around for a bit, like the WIAW, so sorry I’m late to the party but at least I showed up, haha.
1. I’M LISTENING TO: Birdy. She’s a UK artist with the voice of a songbird. She has some ridiculous covers, such as Bon Iver’s Skinny Love. Ch-ch-check it out.
2. I’M READING: Inside of a Dog by Alexandra Horowitz. Bringing Indiana Jones across the pond means I need to read up on what exactly he might be thinking in his new home. I’ve already learned that a wagging tail doesn’t always mean your furry friend is happy.
3. I’M LUSTING AFTER: A ridiculously posh, cute Kate Spade iPhone case. Want.
4. I’M WISHING: That spring comes quickly. This rainy, windy cool crap needs to go. Once you get me past Christmas I have nothing but spring break on my mind.
5. I’M (already) DROOLING OVER: My new Nike compression running tights. I wish someone had told me that if I didn’t own a pair I was missing out. They are a-m-a-z-i-n-g. That said, they are worth every penny.