I got strong all day.
Now that you are ready to conquer anything the day throws at you, how about some tunes to get you on your way.
When I’m not running to Christmas music, don’t judge…
My weekly rotation:
– Florence & The Machine: What the Water Gave Me. This woman can do no wrong.
– Will.i.am ft. Mick Jagger & Jennifer Lopez: T.H.E. (The Hardest Ever). Go hard or go home. Point taken.
– The Saturdays: Ego. This is a total bubble gum pop song, but hey I guess you could blow bubbles while running.
– Jay-Z feat. Kanye West: Why I love you. The whole album is a beat I can step to.
– Michael Buble: All I Want For Christmas Is You. Heads up Beiber, this is how you remake a classic.
How are you holly jollying up your playlist this holiday season? Too soon?