It’s Friday sweets. If you need a new soundtrack for your weekend routine let me share some of my chart toppers.
My weekly rotation:
– Florence & The Machine: Shake it Out. Florence takes you through a slow warm up and then gets your BPM up in no time.
– Snow Patrol: Called Out In The Dark. This gem is new!!! It’s your time to run!
– Flo Rida: Good Feeling. If you don’t feel like working out the song and video are sure to move those tootsies.
– Enrique Iglesias feat. Pitbull: I Like How It Feels. More, more, more.
– Gym Class Heroes ft. Adam Levine: Stereo Hearts. I finally started to warm up to this song, it’s catchy.
Day 10 Report of my 21 Day Challenge: The best news, I have dropped my pace by over a minute. I can now run with the hus and keep up. These short distances are surprisingly wonderful and easy to do. Some days I do 4 miles if I know we’re going for a hike, or I’ll do speed work at the gym for that last mile. But most importantly, I’ve been dedicated to my health and my body is thanking me. I haven’t had to push myself and I am feeling good almost halfway through this challenge. I like having something on MY daily to-do list. Thanks for ALL your support and well wishes.
Back to you guys, what songs are you singing these days?