My weekly rotation:
– Pitbull: Something for the Djs. Again, something you either need to be working out, or working it out, to:) Start clapping your hands.
– Beyonce: Countdown. I turned this song off a dozen times on the radio, heard it once in the gym and I’m screaming “me and my boo” all day. I think I have the head jerk down too.
– Coldplay featuring Rihanna: Princess of China. Definitely a different sound for the indy band, which I like, and it’s a killer duet.
– Panic At The Disco : This is Halloween. Quite possibly one of my favourite all time movies, The Nightmare Before Christmas. Always puts me in the holiday spirit.
– Rockwell Somebody’s Watching Me. Old school jam that I could actually still workout to today. And ironically this is exactly how I feel at the gym.
Any news songs? Send my way! Love to hear your favourite Halloween hits.