Nothing gets me motivated to move like a good song. I have more than a few to share, but if I must pick my top faves…
My weekly rotation:
– Chris Brown: Beautiful People. It makes you feel good and the video is equal parts amazing.
– David Guetta Ft. Usher: Without You. I couldn’t get through a run without this.
– Emeli Sandé: Heaven. Listen closely to the lyrics. Amen to get getting through the day.
– Sak Noel : Loca People. Our UK party anthem. You’ll be asking for your friend Johnny all the time.
– Delilah: GO. This jam starts out slow and is perfect for a strong finish or cool down.
Shout out to my favourite local radio station, BBC Radio 1. Some Europeans love the dance music, like bring your glow sticks kind of music:)
What songs am I missing, especially from the states?!