Other than the frigid weather, the weekend was fabulous. Today, we are celebrating a BIRTHDAY!! Happy Birthday Dr Indiana Jones. Our pup turns the big 06! This was him 2 years ago when we made meatloaf cupcakes to celebrate…..mmm meatcakes.
Heather, fabulous pal over at Side of Sneakers, sneakily
asked tagged me to answer a few questions. Not one to say no…
1. Why did you start your blog? It was a Jerry Maguire moment, “Who’s coming with me besides… “Flipper” here?” I actually started a n site Gone With the Wine a few years ago when we moved to Michigan so that my GA fam and friends could keep up with me. That blog turned into I’m Supertramp (from Into the Wild), which eventually led me to finding my passion here with healthy living and fitness. I guess you aren’t suppose to get it right the first time, and that’s OK.
2. If you had any physical ability in the world, what race or event would you do? Ironman Kona would be ridiculous, followed closely by Olympics skiing. I am an utter disaster on the slopes, but sweet jeebus do those skiers fly!
3. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live? I haven’t been to enough places to make a fair judgment, but stateside I’d say Chicago and overseas would have to be Germany.
4. What would you do with a million dollars? You are not allowed to save it or pass it out to all your friends. I would totally spend it, don’t worry about saving it, haa. I would start my own company and buy my own island. I love living in seclusion. Hopefully I’d have enough money left over to get Roger Federer to teach me tennis, and then make sure to hire a hawt personal trainer to keep me in shape.
5. What would you do if you played hooky from work/school for a week? Travel. Preferably somewhere warm.
6. If you could only eat one meal for the rest of your life, what would it be? Do you still gain weight? If that’s not an issue, Mexican.
7. You get to spend the day with a famous person. Who would it be and why? Part of me wants to say grab a beer with Brad Pitt or Mr Timberlake, or perhaps learn business and spend a lavish afternoon with billionaire entrepreneur Richard Branson.
Question for you: What item (not a person) would you bring with you if you were stranded on a desert island?