I am not sure how to follow up with a profile like Heather’s from yesterday. I am still recovering from a
throwdown birthday party for Andrew’s 80-year-old grandmother. Seriously, we showed that Hilton in Albany, GA a good time.
– We were greeted in Albany, GA by a Ray Charles piano statue that we overlooked from our hotel, and he played music…all night. Blerg.
– In the 80th birthday spirit theme, we successfully hid 80 silver dollar coins around Andrew’s grandma’s house, she’s only found 44. I don’t know when we should start feeling bad. Somewhere, in middle Georgia, a little old lady is scouring her house for change.
– I joined a “big girl” gym. No more college
boys gym. LA Fitness finally hooked me, although I was a former member, I’ll explain the switcharoo later. Good news is, Meghan has to teach me how to swim! Brroohaa.
– Norak nailed her mileage this weekend. She completed five out of six miles and she’s going from zero to hero in a big way.
– My dad has to quit baking me cupcakes. Seriously.