Finally, new music worth putting on my playlist. I swear sometimes you have to dig for new songs. Move over Billboard, my playlist is sick (if you care for my type of music that is).
This week’s rotation:
– Waka Waka, Time for Africa: Shakira (move over Muppets this waka will make you move)
– Billionaire: Travie McCoy (who doesn’t want to be a billionaire so friggin bad)
– Your Love is My Drug: Ke$ha (this has slumber party anthem all over it)
– Get on Your Boots: U2 (start running, now)
– If We Ever Meet Again: Timbaland & Katy Perry (eh, go with it)