When I asked please Mr GymDJ to play a song for me… I had not idea I would get a whole shout-out from the DJ Booth! GymDJ is full of songs you’ll want stacked in your playlist. And there’s ones you’ve never heard, guarantee. I always get geeked when there are new songs out that I can work with.
This week my rotation has been:
– OMG: Usher featuring Will.i.am (Blackeyed Pea went rogue)
– Shark In The Water: VV Brown (little slow, but a melody that won’t quit)
– Unwritten: Natasha Bedingfield (oh come on! when nobody is with you, you’ll rock out to it)
– Twilight Zone: Golden Earring (Detroit Red Wings playoff season, it’s a must in rotation)
– Sweet Disposition: Temper Trap (another slow jam but a good beat to keep you moving)
– Anything by the Hot Sundaes (I tease, but put your mind to it go for it….)