My body is in repair mode from the weekend, but soreness feels good. Back to the grind today. I normally love me some Favorite Cup-le Yogurt in the AM, but to keep variety in my mornings I’m trying something new today.
If you like Dunkin Donuts, you are gonna love this! I figured out that mixing Nutella and fat free vanilla yogurt mimics the filling flavor of a cream-filled doughnut. I have your attention now.
1 Thomas English Muffin (100 cal multi-grain)
1 Tbsp Fat Free Vanilla Yogurt
1 Tsp Peanut Butter
1 Tsp Nutella
1. Split muffin and lightly toast
2. Spread peanut butter on one half of muffin and Nutella on other half
3. Spread yogurt on one half of muffin
4. Press halves together and refrigerate for one hour
* I make the Faux-Doughnut overnight and then grab it on the way out in the morning, delicious and most importantly filling!