Secondly, getting up that early is not as awful as everyone makes it out to be. If you have no other choice sometimes than to get-up to get-in your workout, you push yourself harder.
Things that make 5:10 AM a reality:
1. Knowing at 6:10 PM I will still be at work kicking myself for not already having my workout done.
2. Sleeping in means I spend an extra 40 min in traffic. I’d rather avoid the commuters.
3. I am much happier and mentally focused at work.
4. Knowing that when I hit the snooze on my alarm people are already on treadmills.
5. Keeps a consistency in my routine.